Monday, March 1, 2010

Love.... Who Needs It?

Love...Who needs it?
Category: Romance and Relationships


Love? Mmmaaannn FUCK love. Who needs it? Love is nothing but trouble. It has brought me nothing but trouble and pain. It effects your whole lifestyle. I mean you can not complete a simple task at work without love coming in and distracting you for a few minutes. Next thing you know, hours has passed and so has your deadline. You go out and get clowned by your peoples cuz they know when u been around love because it leaves this residue that makes you look like you are glowing with this radiant light. You try your best to brush it off you, but the sad realization is once it's on you...you can not wipe it off. Love sometime causes you to lose your appetite because you are so caught up in its goodness you may miss a meal or two. Man love will make you say "yes" more time than no, because under normal circumstances you would say "you betta get da hell out my face wit that bull." Let me tell you, once love enters your mind it acts like aggressive cancer. It spreads to your heart and once your heart is filled with love then infiltrates your soul. Once your soul is infected with love you might as well cancel any plans that u had in the near future because love might not permit you to go anymore. Game is over son!! The life you once lived is now dead and had been buried. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Now have been re-borned into this world of love. But you know what's so funny...when love isn't around you feel empty...you feel lost...you feel incomplete, you feel disoriented. With all this problems love bring that is why I asked..."who really needs love?" Well I ain't gon' lie....I need it. I need it to get me through that rough day at work. I need it when I'm out with the peeps and it reminds me of how good I have it at home and not to go astray. I need it to let me know that the foods I am eating are not healthy enough. I need to say yes sometimes instead of being so mean, closed, and secluded from the world. I am dying. Love entered my mind and spread quickly to my heart. Now my soul is being taking over by the cancer and soon the person you once knew will no longer exist, but not to fear because I will be reborn like a butterfly from it's cocoon in the spring. I will no longer feel empty, lost, or alone. From ashes to ashes...dust to dust...here lies B. Mosley... cause of death: L.O.V.E.

The Biz has SPOKEN

Currently listening :
12 Play
By R. Kelly
Release date: 09 November, 1993

No comments:

Post a Comment